Husky owner's experiences

lockon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree Sonic Sibe, if most people went to a reputable breeder or reputable rescue many would be talked out of getting a sibe rather than talked into it. Breeders should make sure puppy buyers are well and truly aware and understanding of the negatives and positives of the breed.

Unfortunately, Bec, it's love at first sight for Fools in Love with most people!

And as long as they have movies like Snow Dogs, people will run out to get a puppy and do the research later!

It's amazing how many children start screaming and squealing "SNOW DOGS!!!" as they run recklessly towards me walking my dogs.... their parents smile as I try to block access to my terrified sibes. I shudder as I hear the children ask for a "snow dog"

I wish parents would educate their children that running madly with arms waving and screaming is NOT the way to approach a strange dog!

It's amazing how many children start screaming and squealing "SNOW DOGS!!!" as they run recklessly towards me walking my dogs.... their parents smile as I try to block access to my terrified sibes.

Amen!

I try, (patience willing!) to explain that there is no such thing...AND the proper way to approach any dog, let alone my senile old man... LOL