the sorcerer's apprentice review

KSNS

Ok so this is not what we expect from one of the greatest male actors of recent times but also going back to some of the classics such as, The Rock and not as popular but still a very good watch Con-Air and Face Off 3 of my all time fave films with one thing in commen Nicolas Cage

This film was one i did not expect him to ever do to be honest myth and magic but yet again he pulls off the role smoothly yet again proving his dynamic worth in the acting industry.

so the plot

Comedy/Action/Adventure‎‎

Balthazar Blake ( Nicolas Cage) is a master sorcerer in modern-day Manhattan trying to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath. Balthazar can't do it alone, so he recruits Dave Stutler, a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protégé. The sorcerer gives his unwilling accomplice a crash course in the art and science of magic, and together, these unlikely partners work to stop the forces of darkness. It'll take all the courage Dave can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes "The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Me being a big fan of Nicolas Cage had to watch it and as per normal really enjoyed it. I dont rate it as good as Kick Ass (the name doesn't do it any good) watch it regardless of the name Kick Ass is very very good. I dont know any one who doe snot like it.

Where as the The Sorcerer's Apprentice maybe a little more taste acquired given it's theme. but well worth a watch I actualy paid to see this and dont regret it at all will make a good adition to my dvd collection when released for families or for happy relaxed watching defo give it a go.:D

Oh and some very visualy stunning moments but i wont go in to them or it would ruine so very good parts of the film

9VZllR44gdA