• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A tad bit off topic, but I wanted to chew mark's ear a bit. I haven't been on much lately becuase I spend most of my time on my ipad. However, the safari browser crashes if I try to login from the home page. I've tried changing to the mobile site too, but it crashes attempting that as well. I just got the tapatalk app, and it works, but they dont have an ipad version, so its annoying to use :)

Any thoughts?

I'm wondering how my phone views the forum. On mine (unless I click view full site, which works occassionally but also closes my internet pages every now and again) I get a simplified version, but a lot of the buttons don't appear properly, so I can't access my PMs or profile. I can preview boards and post though.

Stacey xxx

A tad bit off topic, but I wanted to chew mark's ear a bit. I haven't been on much lately becuase I spend most of my time on my ipad. However, the safari browser crashes if I try to login from the home page. I've tried changing to the mobile site too, but it crashes attempting that as well. I just got the tapatalk app, and it works, but they dont have an ipad version, so its annoying to use :)

Any thoughts?

iPad version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

go down on the left it says -

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later

I'm using the mobile website version 80% percent of the time. I don't need all fancy stuff (animated signatures, other huge pictures, richtext editor etc), so this works fine for me. But there are two things I really miss.

Editing message. Sometimes I post a message, see I typed something wrong and have to find a computer to edit the message (since the main-theme that supports editing does not load properly in my browser. Just a blue screen, but only when reading topics?).

The other one is: Being able to post messages with multiple lines! It seems that any enters I but in the messages are removed when posted! Can that be fixed? :)