paranormal activity 2!!!!!!!

shanetez1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm i enjoyed the 1st one to degree was some parts that made me pay attention but on the whole was not amazing was unaware there even was a number 2 lol

sequals are not summit i usualy enjoy unless transformers lol but i will watch it none the less

Ok so here it is ths thin i have 2 versions one is the offical film which contains a dog and has a baby in it (the one my mate sent me a print works)

the other is called parnormal activity 2 and is about a family but no baby or dog a very convincing follow on but not actualy paranormal activity 2 though im yet to watch it if you do want the link to the 2nd one i mentioned i will pass it round but as to the official one thats a print works is no a torrent release it was sent to me by mate in aus so there is no lonk to it as of yet pm me if ya do want the link i will send it to u

yea its been stated above as AKA Entity as far as i cantell its correct not para 2

I haven't watched either yet mate i have seen a few parts of i skimmed through lol

as to the print works i got sent it is the new one but not all of it s its still being made lol

ok well that will teach me for being bloody impatient!!! i saw trailers to the no2 with dog and baby but they wasn't in this one lol. it wasn't that great if im honest crap acting but a few creepy moments. this one was the entity one so im STILL looking forward to the real number 2:lol:.