Virus help

Got home from work this evening, turned on my laptop and when i opened up IE I got a virus detected by AVG message. I did a scan and the virus was located and removed by AVG.

I then opened up a new IE and I got the same virus detected message from AVG... I did another scan and I've been going round in circles ever since... Any ideas what to do?

AVG is telling me that the infection is ' virus found HTML/Framer '

Firstly try to delete your temporary internet files.

if it persists try to change your home page, i think that the page you are opening into has been infected in some way.....

Try these and if you still get the same problem i could suggest a few other things............

Hey, i have been looking up on this for you, it could be that your Java is out of date follow these instructions............

Upgrading Java:

• Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 10.
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform and check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 10 License Agreement.".
  • Click on Continue.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation (jre-6u10-windows-i586-p.exe) and save it to your desktop. Do NOT use the Sun Download Manager..
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.
  • From your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.(Vista users, right click on the jre-6u10-windows-i586-p.exe and select "Run as an Administrator.")