Wanted: Van (small to medium)

I am looking for a small to medium van for the dogs. Most important feature is MPG as I want it to be economical. Was thinking Peugeot Expert size (similar in size to a 7 seater MPV if that helps)

I will be buying it around about end of August and beg of September and don't mind travelling for the right van.

Keep me in mind :D

Don't know of any for sale at the moment, but will keep an eye out.

We have a '03 renault kangaroo and it is just big enough to fit a 48" and a 36" cage in it, only a two seater though. They get pretty good MPG, might worth having a look for one of these. We only paid about 4k, I think, for it when it was about 3yrs old. They are bit smaller than the Peugeot Expert.

Don't know of any for sale at the moment, but will keep an eye out.

We have a '03 renault kangaroo and it is just big enough to fit a 48" and a 36" cage in it, only a two seater though. They get pretty good MPG, might worth having a look for one of these. We only paid about 4k, I think, for it when it was about 3yrs old. They are bit smaller than the Peugeot Expert.

Aye I've had a look at these but defin a tad too small. I have 2 Sibes and 2 Huskamute so defin need something that can accommodate all of them hehe.

Vauxhall combo with the side slide doors may be ok, but I'd rather get the larger van which is a few years older and cheaper too.

My current car I only get 17mpg :o BUT it's LPG converted so because of the price of LPG I can almost double the MPG up to 30.