Was simba like your pup as a baby if so what will he look like as an adult?

SimbaCocoToby

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is shiloh at 6wks old

gallery_1361_2_24871.jpg

and this is him now

gallery_1361_2_1256620.jpg

he looks nothing like he did as a pup lol.....its scary how much he has changed really

oh and this is a pic of his dad with one of his brothers- its abit old now as in the pic i think Bo was only around 4month old??

gallery_1361_7_25884.jpg

i think shiloh is still growing :blink: he is a big lad- but his dad was a monster lol...he is bigger than quite a few of the older huskies in the north west- its funny, people always assume he is alot oder than what he is :lol:

with his colouring i think it stopped changing around the 7 month mark- but im not 100% with that

all we need now is for shiloh to start filling out- val on here reckons he will start to fill out around 14months as he is still growing upwards :o he is jst a lanky sh!t :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found coco's first coller when we had her today and it would only just fit round simba's neck which is scary as I am very sure she was bigger than that when I got her........at 4 months old.......

Apperently Simba was the biggest pup of the litter.......

I wish I could have known mum and dad but I dont know any thing :( other than apperently the girlwho bought him, her son was allergic but I am not convinced.......I think more like he was a handfull for her and a toddler and he has had no potty training at all until I got him.....

I dont mind how he looks any way....he cant look as odd as my STAFFY X JACK RUSSLE LOL