fake virus warning

davidjk

i dont know if anyone here is getting this but i have had 3 people phone me asking about this

it is a hoax so dont worry

Black in the White House Version:

URGENT!!! PLEASE CIRCULATE to your friends, family and contacts.

In the coming days, DO NOT open any message with an attachment called: Black in the White House, regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the whole hard disk C of your computer. This virus comes from a known person who you have in your list.

Directions: You should send this message to all of your contacts. It is better to receive this e-mail 25 times than to receive the virus and open it. If you receive a message called Black in the White House even if sent by a friend, do not open, and shut down your machine immediately. It is the worst virus announced by CNN. This new virus has been discovered recently it has been classified by Microsoft as the virus most destructive ever.

This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee. There is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the hard disk, where vital information function is stored.

once again it is a hoax so dont worry about it. the only virus i ever heard of that could damage a computer was the Chernobyl virus from years and years ago and that only works on 95 98 and ME