Monaco GP

AnnaB

So looking forward to it this weekend! But will be recording the race on Sunday as we're going out in the morning....my mum will probably tell me the result of the race when I see her in the afternoon but I wanna watch it anyway as Monaco is my fave race of the f1 season :D

The Monaco GP is the highlight of the season, together with the 24 hour of Lemans they are my favourite races to be there spectating, the atmopher is fantastic. I have not made it to either race for 4 years, my last visit to Monte Carlo was working with Subaru WRC on the Monte Carlo Rally, sadly neither are part of the World Championship any more.

Last time I went to the GP I was a guest of Shell Oils which was hospitality out of this world and views of the race to die for. But I still prefer the hustle and bustle for being a general spectating more, which is why I love Lemans so much, staying up all night, sneeking into the grandstands at night, falling over people sleeping in sleeping bags at the side of the circuit etc just love it, I have taken people to Lemans who do not like Motor Racing and they have enjoyed it so much they have gone again and again, unfortunatly this year both races will have to be watched from the settee. PS. At Lemans you always see quite a few huskies around the circuit.

meesh

The Monaco GP is the highlight of the season, together with the 24 hour of Lemans they are my favourite races to be there spectating, the atmopher is fantastic. I have not made it to either race for 4 years, my last visit to Monte Carlo was working with Subaru WRC on the Monte Carlo Rally, sadly neither are part of the World Championship any more.

Last time I went to the GP I was a guest of Shell Oils which was hospitality out of this world and views of the race to die for. But I still prefer the hustle and bustle for being a general spectating more, which is why I love Lemans so much, staying up all night, sneeking into the grandstands at night, falling over people sleeping in sleeping bags at the side of the circuit etc just love it, I have taken people to Lemans who do not like Motor Racing and they have enjoyed it so much they have gone again and again, unfortunatly this year both races will have to be watched from the settee. PS. At Lemans you always see quite a few huskies around the circuit.

meesh

Cool, that sounds awesome :) if i had a passport, and the money, I would sooooo go to Monaco to watch the GP!