biting, nibbling, not exactly sure what to call it.

So whenever Embry gets excited, example me getting home from work. He runs over to me, extremely excited, and will either bite my jacket sleeve and try to get me to take it off, then he will put my arm in his mouth, but he doesn't bite down, its quite odd. He does it to pretty much everyone who gets down to eye level with him and pets him. He does it when I babysit my 9 year old sister, he gets super excited to see her and tries to put her arm in his mouth, but she's scared he'll bite her. I'm just not really sure what to do about it since he isn't really hurting anyone, I just get worried about him doing it to kids. I've tried ignoring him, moving my arm, turning my back on him, he still finds a way to do it! haha help?

It sounds like he doesn't have much bite inhibition - it's the way dogs learn to play with each other from puppy hood, and they will keep doing it unless we teach them otherwise.

I would give a stern (but don't yell) ah or no and try redirecting him to something he can bite like a toy.