bizarre agression?

Tasha

Maddie is usually very affectionate, loves and demands attention and contact. She is certainly a social husky. At bed time, she usually gets into bed with me, cuddles for a few minutes and then gets off and sleeps in the corner (until about 5 am when she gets into bed again a leans against me until I get up). Last night, I went to get her into bed (verbally said, okay Maddie, let's get into bed) she woke up and she snarled at me. I have never seen this before. I scolded her verbally and then she got into bed. She was really tired. She put herself to bed a couple of hours earlier. Was this a case of let sleeping dogs lie, or should I be concerned. She has never done this and I can take food from her mouth. She is about 17 months old.

Hmmmmm its safe to say all huskys test their owners at some point some snarl some will test the water other ways it may just a be a one of them things or as above caught her unaware.

Either way you sound like u took control of it straight away which is best thing to do. Just keep an eye on her see what happens.

She is 17 months old so.. if she has't be fixed it may just be pre season thing Sakari becomes very reserved on her buld up to being in season. Which would prob be my guess assuming she hasn't been done