Introducing my baby Simba

A warm welcome to you and gorgeous Simba.     It looks like you either show your dog - or at least visit shows and events  - how about telling us about this.   He looks a very lively, happy and healthy boy.

Hey , thanks . Yes we do take him out for events and play dates but cause he loves to be around others - while he pulls a lot but somehow 3 of us me , my son or my husband manage in turns 

Infact pl help us dear community to understand how should I train Simba to walk properly, he almost make us fall in every walk 

12 minutes ago, Simba Gupta said:

Infact pl help us dear community to understand how should I train Simba to walk properly, he almost make us fall in every walk 

I did get Marley to walk  (relatively) nicely  - but failed miserably with my other boy  Mikey  who did not join us until he was nearly 4 years old.   Then after my heart attack in September hubby took over the walks and now Marley is pulling as badly as Mikey again.  😢

The way I originally got Marley to walk ok  was that every time he pulled me forwards I just stopped walking, then turned back 180 degrees and walked in the opposite direction.    Repeating this each and every time he pulled.    He eventually got the message that if he wanted to go forward towards something  he had to do it at my pace and without pulling.    I will get the all clear to start walking him again in around 6 weeks I hope - so will have to start right at the begining again with him  - but he is a clever boy and it should not take long.

3 minutes ago, Simba Gupta said:

Also - guide me how to put one’s query on husky parenting , I am presuming given the community, I can get all my queries answered 

It really will depend on exactly what your query is  - but there are members who are very very knowledgeable in all things husky.    My knowledge is limited to feeding and nutrition in the main.