Looking to own the Bernedoodle dog

Roni94

Hi, I own a Siberian Husky, but unfortunately, I have lost her in the past month. It was very disappointed for me. But now I have decided to go for another dog breed. 

I am looking to own the Bernedoodle. But I really don't now much about this dog breed. Anyone here having the experience of Bernedoodle dog. Please let me know 

your thoughts. Are these dogs good for the families?

Edited by robke
links to pups for sale, which is not allowed (see Rules)

how can you say it is a breed... it is a cross between 2 breeds..,it alway amazes me that people call this a breed and more than likely a pretty penny would need to be paid for this cross...

Personally I hate that people cross everything with a poodle these days,  either get a bernese or get a poodle and research each breed to see which is a better fit and what would suit your lifestyle more , with a cross breed you never know 100% what traits you'll get from each side 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

The Husky breed is very playful and friendly, but not some of the most intelligent dogs. I lost mine half a year ago. She ran away and didn't return home. I was very disappointed. But the saddest were the children because they missed Rosie, and they wanted to be with her. A week passed, and my husband and I decided to buy a purebred Samoyed. They are also very playful and friendly with children. Admiral, that's his name, came home to us via https://www.europuppy.com/ They delivered it directly from Europe. And I would say that this breed is a perfect fit for our family. The Bernedoodle breed they do not have because this is not a pure breed. But, I know that my neighbors walk such a dog. He's always friendly with me when you approach him.