Phantom pregnancy

Hello there , i have a 12 mnth old Husky Misha who is showing some signs of phantom pregnancy . but mot all , she's obsessed with nest building , has gone off her food , she's quite clingy and she's crying quite a bit , she dosnt have swollen stomach or teats , has anyone had this and how long does it last   

With our bindi it lasted from 2 week to 4 weeks…only thing she was not was of her food…nothing comes between her and her food… 😆 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! My female had a phantom pregnancy. The vet said we had to mate her or sterilize her ... We mated her this year, in the winter we sterilize her so she doesn't get ovarian inflammation and some olest, also Lea got pills to pass this hormonal disorder.

1 hour ago, Sara6 said:

Hello! My female had a phantom pregnancy. The vet said we had to mate her or sterilize her ... We mated her this year, in the winter we sterilize her so she doesn't get ovarian inflammation and some olest, also Lea got pills to pass this hormonal disorder.

that i never heard of before with solving phantom pregnancy either mate or sterilize,  Our Bindi had the op and still has het phantom pregnancy for a few times ....

10 hours ago, robke said:

that i never heard of before with solving phantom pregnancy either mate or sterilize,  Our Bindi had the op and still has het phantom pregnancy for a few times ....

I really don't know, that's what the vet told us...🤷‍♀️