Weight

Tasha4528

My husky pup is 4 months old in a couple days (we guess as she was a rescue and we got her at 5weeks possibly less the vets think). She already weighs 15kg/33lbs she’s not overweight the vets said her body proportions are pretty much perfect, but does this mean she’s going to be a big husky?

My husky pup is 4 months old in a couple days (we guess as she was a rescue and we got her at 5weeks possibly less the vets think). She already weighs 15kg/33lbs she’s not overweight the vets said her body proportions are pretty much perfect, but does this mean she’s going to be a big husky?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

that was an accident lol. but that’s crazy. my husky pup is 4 months and a week today, and she’s only about 21 pounds. But my vet says she’s not an unhealthy weight but she could stand to gain a few more pounds so we’re working on that now. I’m curious to what the experts have to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived