Hawaii Petsitter Recommendation A+

If you live in hawaii you may want to read this!

I just returned from a month long trip to the mainland, and I wasnt able to take my 2 dogs and 2 cats with me.

I searched and called and searched more (for 3 months) to find someone who could provide the pet sitting

services that i wanted for my huskamutes and my cats while I was away, and someone who would do it for a

reasonable price so I could afford it and know that they were very well cared for while I was away. Most of the

pet sitting places on the island were $1,400.00 and up for just 2 weeks and would only come to my home 1 or

2 times a day, and wouldnt walk my dogs for an hour everyday without charging extra for it. Bathing, grooming,

and other care were extra cost as well with most places and a few places had breed specific services and would

not watch huskies for a set price. also many of them were upwards of $120 per week per pet and a few were

just simple kennelling services that keep pets on lockdown. This was not an option for me as locking up pets is

not worth paying for if you ask me.

The last time I placed an ad (about 2 weeks before I left) I was sure that I was going to have to forego my long

planned vacation to be sure they would be ok. Then I got an email from a nice lady named Erica Montague, and

when I met her I was so glad!!!

While I was away she took care of everything! All I did was provide supplies and food, and sign insurance papers

spacifically tailored tomy pets needs. She fed them twice a day, walked the dogs, took them to the dog park, gave

them baths, brushed them and loved on them for me....she also spoiled them just the way I would. She came in

several times a day and took them out to potty and spent hours at a time playing and socializing with my pets.

She cared for my 4 pets for less than half the price I was quoted by other pet sitting services. She did an amazing

job keeping the dogs happy, exercised and fed, and even made sure to clean up the mud they dragged in while it

rained. She took my calls while I was away and returned texts when I sent texts to her, and in a timely manner too!

She is the best petsitter on Oahu and I am her first customer .... I give her an A+ !!!!

Please call Erica Montague if you need a petsitter who will be responsible and really care about your pets. Im am not

person who gives a positive review if I feel its not deserved...so please trust me when I say...you wont find anyone

better on the island!

You can reach her at erica@hawaii.rr.com PM for number

"Love them and Leave them petsitting services- hawaii" is open for business and Im happy to help her by sending loving

pet owners to her so they will know they can count on the person they hire.