Chewing everything

steevo

Hi guys. been a while since i posted. my little bundle of joy (more like devil) is getting bigger by the day. i didnt sleep much for like 3 weeks so decided to bring crate into my bedroom.... shes slept every nite without a hitch since. She thinks everything is a chew toy. and i mean everything. arms.....legs..... kids..... shoes..... kids toys..... anything really. Whats the best aproach to take with her? like how do i tell her off? be firm and strong with her.... talk nice n try and calm her down.... loose tha head 🤣.... iv tried all of the above and nothing works. needin some help here please as wife is loosing the will to live. heres how Mia looks now20190213_125446.jpg20190217_115154.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

A firm AHAH and remove her from the room until she's calmed down (a house line can help with this)  or yelp like her siblings would do if she nipped them too hard too 
thanks for that. I shall continue to remove her from the room. the poor thing is almost confined to the hallway. shes in and out like a yoyo. she will learn eventually. atleast she is good on walks now. she gets plenty of excercise without over doing it for her age. if she would stop the chewing she would honestly be a fantastic pup.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Pups chew a lot when they’re teething, a little like babies do, have a chew toy to hand so you can quickly give it to her if she starts to chew on something or someone she shouldn’t be. Praise her when she chews on the toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived