100 DAYS !!!

wolfpup

Marley has reached the goal I set myself when he had his first epileptic fit.  He used to fit around once a month or a bit less  - then had a spate of 4 in 12 days in Feburary,  3 in two days  The vet said it wasn't possible -  but through various herbal remedies then going onto CBD oil - trying three different ones  -  this last one has got him there !!!!!!

Today we had a party dinner to celebrate.    Fresh chicken breast, a little pork, beef mince, sardines (his favourite), fresh salmon,  -  and some lamb's liver!   He used to hate liver but last week he decided it was worth trying to eat instead of just rolling in it.    Lunar thought all his birthdays had come at once.   Marley - he hasn't looked at his dinner yet  -   but around every 7 - 10 days he decides he doesn't want to eat.      If he still feels the same way by around 8pm  I'll whisk up a couple of raw eggs and put his cbd oil in there   -  he has never turned his nose up at raw eggs.

Well done Marley   -   Clever boy !  :goodjob:   :yahoo::huskyhugs:

Archived