Help with vomiting

Estel's Mom

Hi everyone, 

Our dog Estel threw up again today and we're not sure why? She threw up twice yesterday afternoon and once this afternoon. We put cooked sweet potato (just a tablespoon) in her kibble. Yesterday morning she wouldn't eat but was drinking water. She ate her food in the evening and then again this morning. Since her vomit was more orangy, I'm wondering if it's the sweet potato?

Her energy level is about the same - we walk in the morning, she lays around during the day, playful in evening and another walk. I'm just wondering if we should se the vet or not?

Thanks!

- Estel's Mom

If you are concerned I would take her to the vet. It could be just a fur ball, it could be an illness or it could be something she had eaten and is trying to bring back up

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone. The vomiting only occurred the two times and hasn't happened again. We think it might have been that she ate a fig from our tree and it upset her tummy. The vet said it wasn't dangerous but we picked all the figs just to be safe. Thanks again!

Archived