*PUPPY PROOFING/SAFETY*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Always "doggy proof" your house and yard for SAFETY!!

ARMANI literally got trapped in the boat cover.[emoji26] At first, I thought he was trying to be the "entertainer" again!![emoji991] But then ALINAH starting crying, and I couldn't get ARMANI out. (Talk about panicking!![emoji37][emoji26]) So I ran to get scissors to cut the rope laced in the cover!! Next thing, ARMANI was chasing me!! Yay!![emoji38] Somehow he got untrapped thank God.[emoji120] The boat cover is now OFF for good!![emoji847] Always remember safety first for our precious babies.

Now, happy puppies!!

[emoji847][emoji120][emoji252][emoji252][emoji191][emoji191][emoji171][emoji171]IMG_20180319_095808150_HDR.jpgIMG_20180319_095915301_HDR.jpgIMG_20180323_093850608_HDR.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Good to hear he’s ok. I remember a few years back one of our members had a pup that actually ate the tarpaulin and ended up with an obstruction requiring surgery. You try to puppy proof as much as you can but there’s always something unexpected that pops up from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Poor Armani! He still looks cute despite being trapped, looks like he’s got over it quickly [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived