Sly begging

Markie

Yesterday I was eating a fruit pie lol and Sly Everytime I moved the wrapper she was there looking at me or was licking her chops to see of I would give her any [emoji23][emoji4][emoji2][emoji2]

(After I told her no) 20f04fea9e46c864eb606370c32c68eb.jpg

(Look on her face when I was opening the wrapper)

cef5dba7665c15646a273d8cbb7de28c.jpg

(Her licking her chops hoping for a piece)

4d9748a35fd3167dbb484b1a2cec1b27.jpg

She was having so much fun lol She got a a piece of chicken when we went inside I felt bad [emoji4][emoji4][emoji1][emoji1][emoji7][emoji7][emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Hahaha thanks that was exactly what she was thinking 🤗🤗🤗 and thank you [emoji1][emoji1] I didn't have much of a choice the chicken for making her feel better so I felt better it was a win win for both of us [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji7][emoji7]

Adorable photos!! The 3rd one is almost a "jumping with joy" moment!! So happy you gave her some chicken!!
[emoji178][emoji252][emoji274][emoji16][emoji260][emoji262][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yeah she needed some chicken lol [emoji23] She really wanted my cherry fruit pie but chicken is better then nothing [emoji23][emoji23]

Archived