Good Morning

Markie

Good Morning Markie, it's funny you say that. I have one, Aria, who kangaroo hops also when she gets excited. We call her Pogo sometimes because it looks like she is bouncing on a Pogo stick. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also great picture of Sly!!! She is such a pretty girl. Love that black coat! πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸΎπŸ’žπŸ€—

Good Morning Markie, it's funny you say that. I have one, Aria, who kangaroo hops also when she gets excited. We call her Pogo sometimes because it looks like she is bouncing on a Pogo stick. Lol[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Also great picture of Sly!!! She is such a pretty girl. Love that black coat! πŸ€—[emoji179][emoji252][emoji179]πŸ€—

Good morning Huskys at play!!! [emoji3][emoji3] Pongo I like it hahaha [emoji23] I call Sly a Kanagaroo LOL. She is I rescued her from the shelter and kept her when she was just under five months. She has an over bite can't really see it. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Black coat is amazing when I first adopted her I thought she was an Alaskan Klee Kai but she all husky LOL [emoji23] And thank you on the pictures she is very easy to photo. She will look at me Everytime I have the camera out hahaha [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

SLY is a BEAUTY!! Gorgeous eyes and fur fur!![emoji171]πŸ€—[emoji179][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you [emoji4][emoji4] I couldn't believe she was in a shelter. I was told by the people there that she wasn't getting feed right and she was an escape hahaha [emoji3][emoji3] I looked at the people duh Husky what do you expect hahaha [emoji23][emoji23] I took her that day since I was a volunteer and volunteered my time there a lot they didn't care. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—[emoji5]️[emoji5]️

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived