Training our dogs

BlueWolf

A few days ago we brought some of our dogs to a new training area. We took them for a 25km training run. It was really good, the dogs were great. And of course we also got it all on film too, so watch for yourself how it all went. You're gonna love it :) It's my favourite video to make so far.

2 hours ago, Jo said:

Thats a great video!! Lovely landscape and love those lolling tongues!! emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I love how excited they get before running and the amount of energy they have while doing it. We took plenty of breaks and provided water but every time they just keep insisting on continuing on. Once they're going there's no stopping them ;)

@BlueWolf
OMGORGEOUS!!! WOW, Your video had me totally mesmerized! 1) The Huskies, all are just gorgeous & absolutely loving what they do & very great at it, 2) Every bit of scenery and angles of view are just beautiful in the great outdoors, and I liked that it was cloudy to give the film more of a cold, wintry feel, 3) The aerial shots/views are truly surreal how you captured everything, visualizing the film truly with a long journey, and seeing the full view to the horizon showing the majestic mountains at the end, 4) Love how the Huskies are pulling an ATV while the other ATV is in view as well, 5) Loved the instrumental, upbeat music; it was perfect! It totally just drew me into the film giving me an escape & relaxed feel, making me so focused like I was there watching LIVE!!! I truly did not want it too end!!! And 6) Exceptional & Professional Filming!!
Sorry for the long critique... that's just how much I LOVED *25K*!! Thank you for sharing such a precious film!!
[emoji440][emoji329]🎞️📽️[emoji327][emoji191][emoji252]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I'm going to show my twin brother TONY this!! He'll LOVE IT!! He's a professional photographer & takes photos in airplanes of other planes doing Gs & stuff for the U.S. Air Force & does filming etc. He'll give your *25KM* film an A++++!! Plus, I'll show it to my Dad & other brother, both now retired from USAF!
They're all gadget men like you![emoji191]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived