Great time at the dog beach

KimHuskyMom

My son and I took Olaf to the local park and dog beach for the first time this week. (We've only had him for two weeks now.) He did great; he was such a good boy! 

He sniffed around a lot, interacted with the other dogs there, and stepped in the water a bit. (We did not let him off his lead.) He seemed to enjoy himself and we were very proud of him, as he is typically very shy.

20170801_124107.jpg

What a gorgeous beach! Last time we saw one like that we were visiting family in Canada and I really struggled with seeing land the other side of the water. [emoji23]
In the U.K. The beaches are on the edge of the country with nothing in sight except more sea, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

We have a lot of parks nearby that have water access, because I live near the Chesapeake Bay. Two of them have designated dog beaches and/or dog runs. It will be nice to visit them and see where else we can go together for hikes and play time.

Archived