Warm days and old friends

SimkasMom

Good afternoon all! Simka here hoping all you huskies and humans are doing well! What a beautiful weekend. Well, we spent most of the weekend outside. Mommy took me to the dog park yesterday where we got to be with some friends we had not seen since last summer. AND today we opened up our pool and I jumped in!  Yikes! It was only 70F!!!  But since it was 93F in maine today the water felt grrrreat!!!  Grizz and Rusty and Carol are doing well. We need to get over there and see them more often. Oh, by the way, do any of you humans know where mommy can get me an awesome husky size life preserver for the water????  She is not sure if the ones on chewy.com are good quality or not. Thanks and hope everyone had a good weekend!!!

Simka 

Ooh a pool! I'm so envious! Enjoy your sunny days with your family and friends. Xxx

Sorry, I'm not sure about life jackets, we've never been in a situation where we'd need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived