Husky and white German shepherd stolen

Rachael_Astro

• 1 month later...

I hate to say this but they are probably lost for ever as the main reasons for stealing dogs now are

either been sold via gumtree and craigs list, if the bitch and the male are intact  for puppy breeding or worse case bait dogs for the dog fight rings

7 hours ago, PaulG said:

I hate to say this but they are probably lost for ever as the main reasons for stealing dogs now are

either been sold via gumtree and craigs list, if the bitch and the male are intact  for puppy breeding or worse case bait dogs for the dog fight rings

I have to sadly agree, I asked on Instagram whether they had been neautered and I didn't get a reply! If not they could be used for back yard breeding and there would be a slim chance of finding them :( but it's always worth putting the word out just in case! I think it would be hard to find the white German shepherd as they all look so similar 

I live ina  block of flats where you need a key fob thing to open the doors or be buzzed in some one tried to break in to my place and chewed up the yale type lock to the point it had to be replaced, below it was another lock that was ok. They did that with 2 german shepherds on the other side of the door.

I feel that they were not after anything but the dogs at the time i was out with the huskymal.

Thier is also a nasty group of people who surf facebook and other places looking for the free to good home adds to get dogs they then sell on a mate got hit by that early last year i posted the info and pics here

Archived