Puppy peeing in the same spot of house! Help!

Sidneystevens

Our 10 week old puppy has been peeing in the same exact spot on the floor in front of the door for about a week now. We've tried everything to prevent it and nothing seems to work. He will do it even after we take him out and bring him right back in the house. We take him outside all of the time so we know it's not because he has to go so bad. We figured he is still smelling it from a past time he's done it so we have tried cleaning it with everything. Last night we used vinegar and baking soda and he still did it today. My boyfriend's other dog lives outside and our pup loves him so we figured he might be doing it because he knows when he pees there he gets let outside. But today the door was wide open and he still did it. We don't know what to do the prevent it anymore. He also did it today when I was standing about a foot from him watching him in the act. If anybody has had this experience or knows any tips please help!!! 

Well I would try different cleaners. Other than that when you catch him in the act a loud NO and immediately take him outside. I'll be honest it could take some time. When I got Nikko it took him like 2-4 months before he was fully potty trained

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Buy puppy pads and just put them where he poops and pees .. Some people don't like using pads . They say it gives the dog the wrong impression, but then again , some people like them, like me . I have no problem with puppy pads . My pup is 13 weeks old and she pees and poops on the pads

K A R I

Archived