My friends awesome day!

SimkasMom

Good morning all!  Simka here barking that if it gets any more windy today in Maine, mommy and me might blow away! Hope all you huskies and humans are having a fun and safe weekend!  My friend GrizzLee has been dreading today. See, he has to go to the dogtor or vet person this morning for a check-up.  Well, as all you huskies know, its never fun getting a check-up.  Especially for arf-ritis.  Grizz's mommies friend Linda is taking him.  So Carol took Grizz over to Linda's and dropped him off.  So as Linda and Grizz were getting ready to leave Grizz gets a whiff of something heavenly delicious and goes nutso:

http://AEE86FEF-8D63-4F87-A928-27FDDA0D2E32_zps

She said that if Grizz is brave at the vets and is good, he can have them all to himself when they get back.  Wow!  No Bluedog or Rusty to share with!  I'll tell ya what, that Grizz sure is gonna have a good day today!  Will keep you all posted!

Simka

Good evening all!  Simka here barking that mommy and me sure are glad it is finally the weekend!  So I got all the goods on Grizz's appointment. Linda said he did very well and behaved for the vet dude!  Well, about those new nikes. Grizz couldn't help himself and chewed on them while they sat in the waiting room. Some of the other humans laughed as Grizz got Linda's whole sneaker and foot in his mouth!  Well, as soon as they got back to Linda's house, Grizz turned into a big hungry sneaker monster and ate her new nikes right off her feet. Linda could not even hold still she was laughing so hard!  Lots of slobber and growling!  So all in all it was a great day for Grizz!  I just hope Rusty and Bluedog didnt smell nikes on his breath when he got home!

Simka

Archived