What does everyone do with the fur from blow out?

chelseafan

Some people get crafty with it but I'm rubbish at that kind of thing. Knitting was never my strength either, ended up with more loops than I started with, lol. I was terrible at it [emoji23]
I hate to admit it but most of mine ends up dumped in the bin with the other household waste. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Amy hasnt shed any fur yet but our last dog needed constant brushing ( altho prob not the mountain of fur you guys seem to get!!!) and I used to leave it in the garden, amazing to watch the birds collect it - lots of cozy nests!!! [emoji23]

Is that why they're so expensive, wonder why husky fur hasn't been considered, after all they're used to arctic conditions so it makes sense it'd keep you warm. I wonder whether the Chukchi ever used it for anything.

Yup, a coyote caught in a trap then shot :( I understand the Chukchi using fur, but for the average person it's a joke!

Archived