145 Southport New Road
Tarleton

PR4 6HX
Tel: 01772 816526

Mob: 07502 946883
Mail: 
bark@k9oflc.co.uk

https://www.k9oflc.co.uk/

I took Marley to this trainer  (Les) to sort out some minor issues  -  not least of which to stop him jumping up at people as my autistic grandson is due to visit for the first time later this year  (10 years old) and I do not want him frightened.     I knew they said they had a secure dog park and whilst there Marley was allowed in a few times to break up the training sessions   -   whenever he did something correctly twice in a row - that was his reward  -  and he loved it.     I am rotten on sizes but I reckon you could fit around 5 or 6 tennis courts inside it, 6ft high wooden fencing all around   -   and there is agility training equipment already set up on one side of it.  They also have fly-ball teams and equipment.   The only way into the park is through the main entrance which is kept locked at all times  -  then through another locked door leading into the park.   All good quality grass - no bare patches or puddles on the day I went  (last Saturday)

They charge £10 an hour.    Next Saturday I am booked in with both dogs at 4pm for an hour - there will only be my two dogs there -  then Marley goes in for an hour's training again.    I will be going for the next few weeks same time.

If there is anyone near the Preston/Stockport/Liverpool triangle and wants to try their dogs with a meet up you are welcome to come into my hour on the park to see if your dogs get on with mine  (I will of course have to check this out with the trainer  -  but do not foresee any problems).     I have never seen Marley looking so happy  (and exhausted) after running around the park  -  the trainer also started to introduce him on the agility equipment - which he seemed to enjoy.

Marley slept all the hour's journey back home  -  didn't hear a peep from him   -  got in had a drink, said 'hello' to Lunar  -  then promptly fell asleep for the rest of the evening  -    a big happy grin on his face.

Archived