Foot issues?!

AnNi3

Hmm maybe his pads are growing making it uncomfortable for him , the only thing I can find about pad growth is called hyperkeratosis but it tends to make the feet look furred rather then thick like that , I think the vets is your best bet tbh

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Ok from what I can see it can cause thick growths like that too , it's due to the keratin in their paws (can sometimes show up on the nose too) , I would still get a vet diagnosis to be safe and any treatment as it might need 'buffing' off and then vet visits every now n again to keep it from growing back

6 monthly check up on monday. Be nice to find out an opinion, hes getting old now... Can also get his back leg looked at as i believe he has arthritis starting.

Sent from my F5121 using Husky Owners mobile app

Keep us posted on how u get on

Will do. Got him some booties lol. May be zinc deficiency induced disorder of keratinization. Seams very close to look and symptoms. Fingers crossed its not sinister, cant imagine him not being around despite him being a completely awkward bugger all his life lol.

Sent from my F5121 using Husky Owners mobile app

Zinc deficiency is quite easily treated so fingers crossed for u , all the best! Hope he's ok soon , the more awkward they are the more we love them

Archived