Panorama - Britain's Puppy Dealers Exposed

I've just watched this on BBC iplayer, it's absolutely horrific! If anyone is reading this and thinking of getting a pup, please please do your background checks and ask to see the pups parents! Or even better, adopt don't shop!

It's such an eye opener and definitely worth a watch

• Like 1

Hidden

Please don't use the adopt don't shop mantra.... While its great when it comes to backyard breeders, its doing a lot of harm to responsible breeders. This world needs both responsible breeders and responsible rescues. 

Keep in mind these documentaries are often extremely biased and sometimes funded by people like PETA who work toward the end of all domestic animals.

• Like 2

I haven't seen this, I'm a blubbering wreck on Paul O'Grady's for the love of dogs and that's fairly tame in nature most of the time, so will definitely need an entire box of Kleenex if I manage to find it on I player.

Sent via the power of telepathy.

• Like 1

Please don't use the adopt don't shop mantra.... While its great when it comes to backyard breeders, its doing a lot of harm to responsible breeders. This world needs both responsible breeders and responsible rescues. 

Keep in mind these documentaries are often extremely biased and sometimes funded by people like PETA who work toward the end of all domestic animals.

I actually volunteer at rescues, it is something I feel very strongly about so please respect that! This is about the non-responsible breeders

• Like 1