hello

hi, i,am the breeder of koda (wolfie) i thought that its time that i had my say so here it goes. firstly there is a contract and both myself and ryan had a copy which clearly stated if they wanted to sell or rehome the dog they had to contact us,i have not persued it any futher as it was said i was heavily pregnant and did not need all the stress that ryan brought to me and my family, when the pup left me it had been vet checked de-fleaed and wormed when we when to vist ryan a few days after he had fleas prob due to the fact ryan had been taking him to his mums who has numerous dogs, as for the price he paid me £300 which is what i was advertising the UTONAGAN pups for i never advertised them as siberian husky as he is not, ryan and crystal only live 5 miles from me and his mum lives less than a mile and when we sold them the pup crystal told us she really wanted him and held him while she was here and wanted him a.s.a.p but we told them if they had any issues or probs then to contact me at any time which he then said he couldnt get hold of me when he had my phone no.s and address, also i would like to clear up that -: i never had a sick/dying puppy

-: i never wanted the pup to replace another

-: i was never going to keep any of the pups as i have 2 utonagans of my own and at the time we were looking after a friend as well

-: my partner never punch nor tryed to punch ryan

-: i dont even know 3 people on this site (refer to thread 'help please guys').

also just to let you all know that ryan is planning on emigrating which is probely so he does not have to face the 2 counts of fraud that he is being charged with ! and since all this has happend i have found out that ryan has been known in the past to buy 'pets' and sell them on for a profit so that shows you what kind of person he is!

so after all that im happy to show anyone the contract that i have signed by both ryan and myself and also if anyone has any questions i would be more than happy to answer them

and lastly the most important thing is i did and do care for the welfare for the dog which is why i went to all the trouble i went to and still am otherwise i would not of bothered to contact ryan when after only a week after him having the pup for me to find it on my local trade-it web site.

I only seen the original thread on this matter yesterday hence the reason I did not reply to it,I have read your post and seen your Pilate from both sides and feel this is a private matter, no one on here can take sides as we can only believe as we read the posts and for that reason I can see can we make a judgment one way or another.

You are in conact with each other as far as I can make out so please try sorting it out the best you can without bring it here this is not what Husky Owners Forums is about.

For the reason above I am closing both threads Good luck to all party's and all the best for Koda what ever happens.

Danii Please feel free to make a new intro if you like :)