Ezydog - Sizing for harness

Hayden

I looked around and a lot of people use the Ezydog harness. I was wondering what size I should get for Hayden and Khuno. Hayden is 3 months old and Khuno is about 4 months old. Do they sell it in stores in the USA?

Also I'm having a hard choice choosing between a collar and a harness? Can anyone help me out

The good thing with the ezydog harness is that you can alter it a great deal. The main thing though would be the breast plate at the front. With them being young, you would probably need to buy a small now and a medium in 2 - 3 months. I would buy mediums and wait for them to grow into them and while you can walk them on a collar.

I wish I had walked my boys on a collar from being small, the good thing with the collar is that it gives you more control over what you're doing, whereas the harness doesn't and just gives them more means to pull

Well, it's what you're more comfortable with using with them at the end of the day :) I find I have more control with the collar but I do also walk them on their harnesses

While training them to walk the collar is better - one like a half check would be better :)