Pootrap !

Jase

hmmm,...adding the word 'Tactical' always sells more product - just gotta work out how to position it. 

Waddabout 'Tactical P-Resevoir' 

or maybe something more current like;

iP

or

iPee

:D

I gues we are both of our rocker....LOLOLOL

But I do like the Tactical Ipee Resevoir with (now this we still have to think of Ipoo Bag Holder)

yep... you can tell we are both having a slow day  :D

I hope the presenter got paid a lot to do that, how she managed to keep a straight face is beyond me, I was laughing my head off.  :rofl:    Could you imagine trying to use one of those when your dogs got the runs?  It would be horrendous!  

I hope the presenter got paid a lot to do that, how she managed to keep a straight face is beyond me, I was laughing my head off.  :rofl:    Could you imagine trying to use one of those when your dogs got the runs?  It would be horrendous!  

double bag it then LOL

More like take a watering can with Ice, lol.  He's like a water fountain!  :o

2073-1.jpg

there we could double use the Tactical Ipee Resevoir with a reverse battery operated pump...welcome to the team Emma...:P