Heavy Storm - Cyclone Taliya

MarkoMKD

Finally the cyclone taliya who was coming from Croatia came to us today,1 hour ago,as predicted.

Croatia is under water,the streets are flooded and have on mind that their sewer system is 5 times better than the one in Skopje. And i'm pretty sure that their rivers are clear.

Well with a very powerful thunder 1 hour ago the sky went black and it's raining like never before,i'm seeing this first time in my life.

As the weather news are saying it will rain for 2 days,and if it keeps this intensity,i don't know where is this going and i'm kinda scared that the gov is not taking any precautious measures. Same happend in Serbia when the gov ignore all the alerts and bang Serbia was under water till the 5th floor of the buildings...

Well i guess we should just wait...With our bad sewer system and our watercourses of the rivers not cleaned up,it's only matter of time when the streets will start collecting water