Steam Summer Sale! (2014)

Elyse

There are only 8 days left in the Steam Summer Sale - it goes until the 30th. I've already picked up a few games:

The Witcher for $2.99

The Witcher 2 for $5.99

Kinetic Void for $9.99

Crimsonland for $4.99

So...if you are looking for a new videogame to play...check out Steam for some great deals!

Not many new ones as far as I can see. Still bought Fary Cry 3 for €5 though  :lol:

The Stanley Parable is €4,79 right now. If you want to play a narrative based game that absolutely blows your mind, go buy this. It's worth it! Watch the videos on the Steam website.There's even a free demo that's almost an separate game. I'm not gonna tell you what's it about but I totally recommend it to everyone  ;)

Though not on the frontpage, I also noticed Thomas Was Alone is 60% off as well (€3,19). It's a very minimalistic platformer but with a great narrative story behind it. Never before had a game made me love a rectangle named Thomas  :redface1:

The video on the Steam page doesn't really sell it, but NerdCubed made a video about it before (which includes the first few chapters I should point out) but it will give you a good idea what it's about.

I agree, they did that with The Walking Dead too, which is also an excellent game, but I hate having to wait. I also picked up Fallout New Vegas last night. Steam summer sale usually makes a mint off me, but I am trying to be extra cautious and not go overboard. Between this sale and Christmas, I get a little carried away sometimes. I still have a few games I haven't even started up yet. Do we have a lot of gamer members?