Kidneys

how much / many kidneys do you feed your sibe/s? I got some the other day for the first time (good for me as raw meat & fish turn my stomach :lol: ) & thought I'd try the dogs with it as they enjoy chicken wings, etc. Diesel wolfed it down, which surprised me being a picky eater, but Myshka took it into her bed, sniffed & sneezed at it a few times, then rolled & lay on it as if she'd found poop out on a walk!

So I guess only Diesel will be getting it but how much do I feed him? How much how often? I know it can be rich for them so I don't want to overdo it or not give enough ..........

Thanks.......... :)

I give my dog kidneys probably once to twice a week when i get it and sometimes liver once a week. I normally mix it with there raw other meat they have on evening to be honest i dont weigh it i normally just put say their minced raw chicken or whatever other meat it is on the night which is roughly a pound in weight and give each dog 3/4 of that and add say one kidney to that, this is all rough guide what i do dont know if that makes sense.. :huh: They all love the kidneys but a couple of mine are not keen on the liver so much but will eat a little...