wakey wakey!!!!!

was just wondering if my two are strange or not, lol. since winter has come, i have noticed that they do not wake until it is daylight, and in this i mean, really get up, stretch and become the bundles of joy we know and love. me hubby gets up at 4, and i get up between 6-7. i sit in the dining/ kitchen room and reno will get up and go into the lounge and go back to sleep!! no greetings, tail wagging, just a look to say ' turn the light off, im sleepy'. even when the kids get up theres nothing till about 8 when its starting to get light. lazy so and so's :rofl:

must say that its quite nice not to have them in me face when i have just got up, lol. have just been out with them in the snow that we have had, and they were sooooo excited on the way to the field, and there was loads of traffic and peeps going to school, and there was me trying not to slip over and control the dogs at the same time, that peeps must have thought i had no idea whatsoever to what i was doing, felt like a right twit!!! and then on the way home they were fab, had a really good walk. they are both now flaked on the floor, yippee.