Calling All Cat Owners

We are having problems with Cheyenne :( Poor little fluff butt. We have had her for about a year and a half and lately for the past two weeks she has been throwing up 2-4 times a day. So we took her to the vet and they cannot figure out why she is throwing up. She has only thrown up here before when we first got here and she was throwing up weird objects from the abandoned house she was staying in she was eating weird objects in there. She has been on the same food for quiet some time now and cannot be changed from it as we have tried other foods but she has to be on a really sensitive prescription food since part of the lining of her stomach is destroyed from eating who knows what in the abandoned house and we have had no problems. Everything is the same and she isn't throwing up and expect this yellow pile of throw up sometimes  with extra bile and sometimes nothing else but that. I guess the only that has really changed is we now feed her a set amount of food a day 2/3 cups (which it takes her two-three days to just eat that) and before we continuously fed her as she would freak out when she saw the bottom of the bowl (possibly thinking that was the last but of food she was going to be able to eat) and we just started this a few weeks ago. Could that be it and she is beginning to freak out again? Is she stressed with a new semester, pregnancy, etc? Everything else is normal poops, eating, drinking, etc. Anyone know what this could be? Vet ran a test of it for I have no idea what and it was negative, did blood work and it was negative, felt her abdomen, etc. and nothing odd stood out. Any ideas?

so defo coming up rather than out...hmm not sure, I would have assumed if it was related to her food, then she would be bring the food up.

What about drink? if its just bile she has nothing in her stomach so cant be the food surely?!?!

She gets fresh water everyday. I just wonder if it could be stress as she just started it when instead of constant continuous feed she gets a set amount and can now see the bottom of her food bowl. When we first got her and she would see the bottom of her food bowl she went into orbit and wouldn't eat, would meow continuously, began eating bread, cereal, etc. thinking we were going to starve her so we put that up in special containers so she would chew on wood furniture etc. even though there was food in the bowl as soon as a slight glimpse of the bottom of her bowl appeared she went into orbit so vet said to continuously feed her and

Now we want her to eat normal so we no longer continuous feed so I wonder if instead of chewing on things she is throwing up