Fears

Sarah

where do i start...... strangers, especially if they are walking behind mikito, bus shelters, even more so if peeps are in it and the bus is coming, loud noises, parked cars that have their engines running, dustbins, loud cars...... but we have made progress, he is getting their with the bus shelters as long as they are empty. and its only him, his brother is fine and very laid back, just a little wary of peeps in the house that arn't his family, but he will go up to them after a while. we have had a trainer out twice and are continually working to overcome these phobias, and i am determined to sort them out.:D

Lex is afraid of everything he is the biggest wuss i have ever known! For a big dog i have had goldfish which have been scared of less lol if anyone comes to the gate he hides behind us if he hears something outside he comes flying in the house and hides his head! Honestly the question should be what isn't your sibe afraid of!! lol

nice to know that im not the only one who has a scardy cat for a dog, lol. and mikito will hide his head if he gets the chance, usually when he has jumped on the sofa, then puts it behind your back and stays there for ages. not so long ago, we were walking home from a walk and got to the very busy main road where there is a bus stop and he started to go into flight mode, and just as i went to pull him closer to me, there he was running off into the middle of the road, in front of all the traffic!!!!!! the lead had come off. i had to run back towards the field as i knew he would follow, cars were parping their horns, people staring, him shi****ng himself. i don't how the lead came off, it hadn't broke, he had been on it for 5 mins and pulling so i would have thought if i hadn't have caught the clip right it would have come off before, but anyhow, he has had two leads on since, just incase.