Season

Asslinn

My little girl started her first season yesterday. I just wanted to ask is it normal for her to look so sad and sorry for herself (my other dog never seems bothered by hers), all she seems to be doing is sleeping. Also... this morning I noticed her poo seemed to have a fair bit of mucus in it and it smelt really bad!! 

I would think she must be some what confused by it all but you can't really sit her down and explain what's happening, do they even get cramps like we do or even know what's actually happening? Hope this is in the right place.

Skye appeared a bit moody and would sit there looking down sometimes and became very cuddly. So i think its normal :) Although i had no change with her poo's atall on both of her seasons so i cant answer that side of it im afraid. Skye also became extremely moody towards other female dogs.... and loved all males (obviously lol)

Same as the others, Mishka would sleep a lot and was very cuddly, she was very moody towards other bitches so I had to keep her away, she's puckered up in the last week though as she's getting out of it :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Ladies. Thankfully it seems normal, I'll keep an eye on her number 2s She don't seem to cuddle me much just sleep and follow me around. Thankfully at the moment there's been no moodiness towards our other female. But will still keep my eyes open. Is it 4 weeks we need to do the late night walks (avoiding males).