Mishka has Diarrhea :-(

Our 7 month old girl, Mishka, has really bad diarrhea. :o

Sorry to be so descriptive, but it's literally spraying out! :(

We have changed her food over gradually to Orijen Puppy recently, but the changeover was finished 2-2 1/2 weeks ago, so we feel it's not likely to be the problem.

We have not noticed her eating anything she shouldn't have out on walks, although this is possible.

We did feed them both some tinned sardines in sunflower oil on Sat lunchtime. The diarrhea started last night(Mon), so is it possible it's the fish? I would have thought it was too far apart, but I'm not certain.....

We have reduced her food down to half for the moment, and have considered probiotic yoghurts(will get some in the morning), or possibly 24hrs starve?

We don't ever remember Maddi being this bad! :(

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Many Thanks

Marty

Quick update on this........

She has just been sick, and brought up a plastic bottle top along with the food.

This was a large botle top, not the huge one's off the 3 litre bottles, but off a 1 1/2litre bottle. Certainly big enough to cause a restriction in the digestive system.

I don't know if it's connected, but it doesn't strike me as a coincidence.......

Marty