Reporting Bugs

Marc

Hi Peeps,

Withe the new forum going live and there being a lot of changes happening in a short space of time, I am stuggling to keep track of bugs on the forum as they are being posted in different threads all over the place and as you can imagine I am spending more time at present changing things than I am on reading the content on the forum.

SO, as a solution to this problem I have added a Bug Tracker to the forum which you will see in the links at the top of the forum. It is very simple to use (its similar to posting a thread) and is layed out very similar to the forums themselves. You will find a section in there for the forum, one for the gallery etc etc. All I would ask is that if you find something wrong for the time being, please can you post it within this area rather than any other part of the forum. This way I can keep track of where I am up to and get the forum up to its usual high standard in the shortest possible amount of time.

In addition to this you will be able to see the bugs you have logged with me and their current progress within your profile, so you will be able to see where I am up to on things.

So in short: Please post all bugs within the bug tracker area... If they are posted elsewhere you will be asked if you can please post them in there as this is the only place I will be working from at present.

Cheers for your help peeps :)

PS:- Yes Sarah, that goes for you too LOL :D