Hawaii husky lovers...I need HELP

Chewbacca_&_me

Hi everyone.

im hoping that maybe someone here on oahu who loves their husky as much as I love chewy will maybe think about helping me out. Right now i have one lady who I may give the job to, but I have not interviewed her yet and Im not entirely sure about her yet.

We are an army family and my husband is deployed to iraq right now. In february he will get to go on leave for a couple of weeks and we are planning to be in florida to visit family during that time. The only thing im having trouble with is finding someone to watch chewy for me and look in on my cats every few days. One lady wanted to charge me $840.00 to care for chewy for that couple of weeks, how crazy is that?

As you all know I have worked my buns off to train chewy and truly make him a happy member of my family, so I dont want him to be in a kennel for 2 weeks straight, and I dont want to give the job to someone who may not be able to handle chewy or to someone who wont check on my cats or leave them to starve to death. I would take him with me but if I did I couldnt bring him back with me unless I wanted to pay $1,000 to $1,500 to put him through quarantine (and my mother in law does not like dogs).

Chewy is crate trained and will be trained to go on bike rides at least 4 times a week. He is completely house trained and has pretty good manners. As you probably saw, he is now neutered. He has all his vaccinations as well. He spends about 75% of his time in the house with me and my kids. If he digs holes in the yard, i will take care of it for you as soon as I return. I will definately leave more than enough food for him and some bones too. Im willing to pay someone $600 for the 2 weeks if anyone is interested in watching chewy for me and stopping in 3 to 4 times a week at my home to look in on the cats.

Please reply to this post or send me a message if you would consider helping me and want to meet us.