Pip the Jack russel/Border Collie

Thought i should mention our Pip as well! Pip is a jack russel/border collie (yep how in the world?! lol). She is a gorgeous looking little dog, bigger than a J russ but 4 month old Shadow the husky has already overtaken her in size. She is black with tan markings and a white tummy. She is just over 2 years old now, we got her as a pup. She came from a litter of 8 from my brother's girlfriend's dog, which was the jack russel mother. The breeding was an accident, as the border collie belonged to another family member, but it couldn't of been a better one! All the pups from the litter are great natured, loving dogs.

Pip gets on great with Shadow and welcomed him straight in, which was a sigh of relief as i was worried of her being a little jealous at 1st.

Both my doggies introduced :)post-9099-13586087331244_thumb.jpg

post-9099-13586087325097_thumb.jpg