Fleas....Help

It does but you have to be careful as Garlic (or any of the onion-related plants) are toxic to dogs in large quantities. We are lucky that our garden is surrounded with wild garlic and the dogs tend to graze on the small bits that grow through the fences etc. I think the smell of garlic from the plants also discourages the little blighters.

Either way, fleas are incredibly rare in our pack, despite the fact that foster dogs often come in with fleas.

Mick

Pack Leader: Well i use a product call Aurtho Maxx that kills 1001 bugs in my yard. Then i had cedar my hard as well. It's rare that Lana has fleas and when she does that means it time for a bath. (3-4 weeks). We use 3 teaspoon of dawn soap, kids shampoo, perfect coat moisturizer (forgot to add that in the shampoo post) de-shedding by perfect coat also. We dont have carpet so we dont have to worry about them getting into the carpet.