Rabbit/Guinepig things

Saddly my Rabbit passed away recently (of old age, nothing nasty) and Im looking to give away her things: namely 2 cages: A very old outdoor hutch that is still good dispite its age and an indoor cage thats one of those that just looks like a massive hamster cage. Also theres a couple of bowls and bottle, some rabbit food, a large plastic ball with a bell in and some claw trimmers. Basically I dont want anything for them really just that they go to a home where they'll be usful. Also I dont have a car so whoever wants it all needs to be able to arrange pick up. PM me if interested and I'll give you more details messurements etc.

Thanks

aw, Sarah, poor bunny .... how old was she? We had 5 at one point - Mum, Dad & 3 babies (that we couldn't even give away so they stayed!) but then we got Myshka who thought they were her exercise toys - she ripped into the mesh on the run & chased the poor things! (Never ate them, tho'!)

I'm sure someone will appreciate & be able to make use of your bits & bobs, it's a kind gesture, x

Thanks Val, yeah she was very old she was 7 nearly 8 years old so very old for a bunny but she just never seemed old so it was abit of a shock she always seemed so livly and would actually put Nukka in her place at times! Have now got rid of the indoor cage and water bottle so just got the outdoor cage left if anyone out there knows of anyone that needs one?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...