Decent TV shows to watch?

Mollys Dad

Have watched all of these many times:

Morse

Lewis

Frost

Endeavour (Morse prequel, only 1 episode so far, there might be more eventually)

Dr Who

House of Cards / To Play the King / The Final Cut

Porterhouse Blue

Cracker

Wire in the Blood

Silent Witness

Judge John Deed

Numbers

Hustle

Most of these:

NCIS

CSI (all versions)

These have been suggested:

Lost

Heroes

Tried both but made the mistake of jumping in part way through, didn't get on with them. Might work if I started at the beginning, but CBA as I didn't really gel with them

24 - liked it but didn't watch from the start, might get round to watching again someday

Currently watching / re-watching:

Sherlock (didn't think much of Elementary)

Spooks

Game of Thrones

Strike Back (Chris Ryan's S.B. / S.B. Project Dawn / S.B. Vengeance

Perception

Continuum

I don't watch soaps, unless you count Holby / Casualty / The Bill / London's Burning

Any other suggestions? They can be on currently, or available on iplayer / youtube etc

Edited by Molly's_Dad

Midsomer Murders is not on your list ???

We have not switched on the TV in over a month - so don't know what is on at the moment, but I usually like NCIS and CSI, but my favourite is Rizzoli and Isles - love that series.

I just couldn't watch Game of Thrones - that teenage 'Prince' I think his name is Joffrey - seriously p'd me off. My favourite charachter was Tyrion. Maybe i should read the books rather than watch the TV series ;),

Edited by Rosemary

Midsomer Murders is not on your list ???

We have not switched on the TV in over a month - so don't know what is on at the moment, but I usually like NCIS and CSI, but my favourite is Rizzoli and Isles - love that series.

I just couldn't watch Game of Thrones - that teenage 'Prince' I think his name is Joffrey - seriously p'd me off. My favourite charachter was Tyrion. Maybe i should read the books rather than watch the TV series ;),

Didn't really like Midsomer Murders, tried Rizzoli & Isles. Joffrey gets his come-uppance in series 3 (spoiler alert!). There is so much other stuff going on you can ignore him when he is on screen or skip to the bit where Tyrion slaps him. Three times in a row... Tyrion gets better & better!

Have you tried,

The Mentalist

Bones

The Closer

Lie to me

New Tricks

there are a few others which I can't think of just now, I'll have to try and remember what they are oh oh lol Downton Abbey!

Seen many of the mentalist, tried bones / new tricks but not seen the others