wanted : nail clippers

BingBlaze n Skyla

Think I might have 2 trim skyla's nails

I've never trimmed a dogs nails before so I'm looking for a good pair ov clippers that don't cost the earth

If any1 has any for sale or knows what are best and can give me some opinions that would be fab

Thanks

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

i just got a cheapy pair from wilkinsons i've only ever used them one but my sister has the same ones and uses them regularly and they are quite good xx

i have some you could borrow to save buying any' date='im not sure what make they are i wll have a look when i get chance but they do the job![/quote']

That would be great thanks hun , it's only 2 ov her nails that seem to have grown quite long which is why didn't wanna spend a lot lol

Thanks so much , no rush tho hun whenever your ready

That would be great thanks hun , it's only 2 ov her nails that seem to have grown quite long which is why didn't wanna spend a lot lol

Thanks so much , no rush tho hun whenever your ready

your very welcome ,just give me a couple of days and we will sort out you getting them if thats ok.